PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Rasulov! Iz-for your strange reactions the Jerboa has ceased otv...

M.G.
02.07.2004, 23:40
Dear doctor Rasulov! Iz-for your strange reactions the Jerboa has ceased to answer our questions though in difference from you, he did or made it kvalifitsirovanno, and did not demand to call to it or him;them in clinic, hoping to snatch more. Yours faithfully, M.

Rasulov M.I.
03.07.2004, 10:34
I assure you together with you was pleased to its or his answers and was not rude to the Jerboa, but is in medicine of business or affairs unsoluble without personal survey.

Jerboa
04.07.2004, 21:30
Misters! How much or As far as I have understood to me it is necessary proiti personal medical survey... But inconsiderately
Looking under tails fine fluffy zverkam, it is possible to dig or run and into a skunk. And it is enough, misters... To distract assembly on trifles, type of an estimation of tolerance of jerboas to rudeness... We Shall return to our rams... t. e. To affairs. And business or affairs are those, that at this conference I give the standard gastroenterologies of position, the link on which I is ready to give. Similar transfer of the information does not demand formal registration of the diploma. Anyway while. As a whole creation of similar conference, I hope, will benefit all participants. With the best regards, sincerely yours the Jerboa.