PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again! Thanks for the previous answer (you have advised me oble...

Vasily
03.07.2004, 06:07
Hello once again! Thanks for the previous answer (you have advised me obledovat about a peptic ulcer duodenal kishik at least). At present I cannot make it or this, as I am in a gypsum (an anguish of a meniscus of a knee joint). Whether there are any time or temporary methods of treatment in house conditions at least to not aggravate a situation? And how much urgently it is necessary to address to the doctor?

evromedprestizh
04.07.2004, 15:27
Dear Vasily! We recommend you to keep a rigid diet with mechanical and thermal shchazheniem (steam, otvarny, the scrubbed or wiped dishes, milk or dairy products to exclude sour cream and slivki; to exclude: fat salty, acute, canned food). The interval between receptions of nutrition should make not less than 3 4 hours, small prortsijami. At presence of a painful syndrome, you can accept Almagelum or Fosfoljugel. It is possible to begin reception of ferment or enzymatic preparations (mezim forte, Festalum, enzistal, Pancreatinum or panzinorm) and biopreparty (atsepol, biovestin or lineks). To the doctor you should address as soon as possible.
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.