PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 48 years, excruciate chronic constipations, GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT checked (gas...

Elena
01.07.2004, 22:28
The dear doctor! To me 48 years, excruciate chronic constipations, GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT checked (a gastroscopy, an irrigoscopy, a colonoscopy, a proctosigmoidoscope). Diverticulums and a hemorrhoids have been found out, and it is more, actually, than anything. Inspections opposite, I would tell or say, even excruciating, and result - zero how to live with a problem of a constipation? Actually, I and have not received references. I am afraid "to sit down" on purgative and clysters, and other output or exit I do not see, because constipations are awfully, never thought, that I shall so be excruciated and, the main thing, I do not see an output or exit. Job sedentary, unfortunately, changes it or her I can not - enables kak-that to live and at my age already hardly it is possible to be arranged. You advise something. Very much I hope also thankful in advance.

Irina
03.07.2004, 06:48
You heard about vitamins and BAD Lajnusa polinga. There was a preparation - " Full clearing " is a preparation vegetative proishozhdenija-possesses purgative, cholagogue, easy or light;mild diuretic action, deduces or removes slags. I would recommend you to consult with doctors of this company - is called vitamin-center Lajnusa polinga.

Elena
03.07.2004, 18:27
Slyshat-I about them heard that, but they it is too expensive for me - necessary to work only on BADy and vitamins. To us something porodnee. And here still - pochemu-that at me proof aversion of these agents, apparently, that all this simply dear or expensive import zamanuha, and effect zero. I speak so because before eyes the close girlfriend who has an opportunity of all this to use so she is spat, speaking thus, that only rich idioty-Russian can be bought on such advertising.

Magadov M.M.
04.07.2004, 14:36
Elena, good afternoon!
It is necessary for me to know a status of your cholic bubble (US of a liver and a cholic bubble). Try to spend procedure more likely, we shall begin treatment more likely.
And about "... Rich idiots.. " You are absolutely right. We have very well learned to raise or increase well-being of the "well-wishers" who have learned harmoniously " to hang up a spaghetti " to us on ears.