PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Really actual privetsvie. To me 23 years, and at me pr...

Alexander
03.07.2004, 14:50
Hello! Really actual privetsvie. To me 23 years, and at me a problem: the right side, preimushestvenno below, in the bottom of a stomach or belly almost in an inguen hurts, pains happen in a back in district of a sacrum, the right leg or foot in rajnoe the four-chapter or four-head of a muscle sometimes hurts; pains not too strong, a burning sensation. Hurts in one place, and never in all at once. In a feces in some places has found out something similar to slime - an albesent enveloping substance (in water it is characteristic floats - slime). Bloods are not present. eksperementiruju with reception of nutrition, has refused from zharenogo acute fat hurt have ceased, but do not pass or take place. Sometimes podtashnivaet (minutes on 10 15) as that connect it with pishej I can not. Esperementiroval with the laxative, two days was improvement (a feces liquid) pains were not. Having finished or stopped last eksperement when the feces became normal, pains again have appeared. I understand what is it very difficultly to diagnose, but stationary researches I can make only in 3 weeks (a choice: Or to derail work of last two years and to leave, or to remain), what is it can be and how to not worsen a situation.

Magadov M.M.
04.07.2004, 08:32
Alexander, I shall actually greet - Hello!
Very similar under your descriptions on diskineticheskie the phenomena in a cholic bubble. e., it is lowered sokratitelnaja activity of a cholic bubble, its or his ability to be emptied on acted or arrived of a stomach alimentary komok. And further - developments of stagnation, education of clots of bile in a cavity of a cholic bubble that conducts to augmentation of parameters of a cholic bubble, and further - as snow that.
I shall describe to you a technique which will allow you to deduce or remove the condensed contents from a cavity of a bubble and by that to normalize its or his functional status.
Technique tubeless oporozhnenija a cholic bubble

Early in the morning, in 7.30 - 8.00, accept a solution of Sorbitum prepared on following or next propisi:
In a glass fall asleep 1 table spoon of Sorbitum, fill in minutes with water so that Sorbitum has been filled in and above it or him there was a layer of water in 1 - 1.5 see.
Further, lay down on the right side on 30 - 35 minutes.
Without a heater!!!
After time accept 1 glass of cold mineral water, have breakfast and through each five-minute interval of time accept on half of glass of cold mineral water, up to 3 litres.

You will be slabit, the water accepted minutes will provide evacuation from an intestine of adjournment, "slags", fecal stones, etc.

Procedure it will be necessary to repeat two - three times.

About everything, that with you will occur or happen, inform me.

The only stipulation - do not recede from written.