PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I CONSTANTLY have gases. The eructation excruciates. For example, I sit on a chair, and...

Vasily A.D.
23.06.2004, 10:21
I CONSTANTLY have gases. The eructation excruciates. For example, I sit on a chair, and gases on the sly leaving and leave in itself, not looking I wish to let out or release them or not. And so all the day. In second half of day if I shall not have dinner, rumbling in a stomach or belly, an abdominal distention begins. After a dense dinner the inflation passes or takes place but gazooobrozovanie does not pass or take place. And in the evening in hours six same situation. So 10 months. On solveta doctors accepted espumizan, bifidumbakterin, lineks, broth of a plantain, Pancreatinum, Tinidazolum, but nothing has helped or assisted. Help or assist, please, prompt something concrete.

Magadov M.M.
23.06.2004, 12:58
Vasily, hello!
Let's begin with inspection ZHeludochno-of an intestinal tract - US of a liver, a cholic bubble and a pancreas, a gastroscopy. The description of forms of inspection place on page.

Vasily A.D.
25.06.2004, 14:36
Zdrastvujte, I write to you repeatedly after inspection. I CONSTANTLY have gases. The eructation excruciates. For example, I sit on a chair, and gases on the sly leaving and leave in itself, not looking I wish to let out or release them or not. And so all the day. In second half of day if I shall not have dinner, rumbling in a stomach or belly, an abdominal distention begins. After a dense dinner the inflation passes or takes place but gazooobrozovanie does not pass or take place. And in the evening in hours six same situation. So 10 months. On solveta doctors accepted espumizan, bifidumbakterin, lineks, broth of a plantain, Pancreatinum, Tinidazolum, but nothing has helped or assisted. Help or assist, please, prompt something concrete.
Results after inspection: chronic hoetsistit, a reflux a gastritis, a failure imo-tsekalnogo the valve with refljuks-enteretitom, a dolichosigma, sigmoidist, NITSK

Vasily A.D.
27.06.2004, 17:52
Zdrastvujte, I write to you repeatedly after inspection. I CONSTANTLY have gases. The eructation excruciates. For example, I sit on a chair, and gases on the sly leaving and leave in itself, not looking I wish to let out or release them or not. And so all the day. In second half of day if I shall not have dinner, rumbling in a stomach or belly, an abdominal distention begins. After a dense dinner the inflation passes or takes place but gazooobrozovanie does not pass or take place. And in the evening in hours six same situation. So 10 months. On solveta doctors accepted espumizan, bifidumbakterin, lineks, broth of a plantain, Pancreatinum, Tinidazolum, but nothing has helped or assisted. Help or assist, please, prompt something concrete.
Results of inspection: chronic hoetsistit, a reflux a gastritis, a failure imo-tsekalnogo the valve with refljuks-enteretitom, a dolichosigma, sigmoidist, NITSK

PerGynt
01.07.2004, 01:15
Really, gases leave and leave....

Magadov M.M.
03.07.2004, 15:50
Vasily! I asked you to pass or take place inspection GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and to place forms of inspections on page.