PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a nervous anorexia. The doctors even knowing, about what there is a speech, in ours...

Lara 18 years
30.06.2004, 04:58
At me a nervous anorexia. The doctors even knowing, about what there is a speech, in our city is not present. Has begun two years ago, after reception of hormones. No trouble while is not present. Terribly for the future. Advise though something.

dietolog2002@ukr.net
01.07.2004, 02:42
If you in city do not have experts who then such diagnosis has put?
Whether "disease" by an amenorrhea is accompanied?
Whether the weight for these or it 2 years has seriously decreased?
Esteem, that happens with the person during long starvation and at continence from nutrition in general!
You would like it or this?
There will be questions - write

Lara 18 years
01.07.2004, 20:04
Read about it or this. The same signs. It is accompanied by an amenorrhea. The weight has decreased with 62 up to 48 in the first year, after my attempts to grow thin. Now I try to correct for a situation though obviously I do not eat up. And when I shall eat hardly more norms or rates - I begin prezhivat and " I embrace a toilet bowl ". The last a floor of year weight 53 55 it is stable, the cycle was restored. I know about consequences of starvation. Therefore also I write to you. Advise as it is possible to normalize job of a stomach and an intestine (constipations since the childhood, at present I I accept GUTALLAKS). Whether there are the laxatives as small as possible deducing or removing a potassium? Can, there is any diet which will help or assist me to return to a normal delivery? In advance thanks.

Lara 18 years
03.07.2004, 10:31
Read about it or this. The same signs. It is accompanied by an amenorrhea. The weight has decreased with 62 up to 48 in the first year, after my attempts to grow thin. Now I try to correct for a situation though obviously I do not eat up. And when I shall eat hardly more norms or rates - I begin prezhivat and " I embrace a toilet bowl ". The last a floor of year weight 53 55 it is stable, the cycle was restored. I know about consequences of starvation. Therefore also I write to you. Advise as it is possible to normalize job of a stomach and an intestine (constipations since the childhood, at present I I accept GUTALLAKS). Whether there are the laxatives as small as possible deducing or removing a potassium? Can, there is any diet which will help or assist me to return to a normal delivery? In advance thanks.