PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my girlfriend a problem - she thinks, that she thick and very much...

Light
27.06.2004, 09:52
Hello. At my girlfriend a problem - she thinks, that she thick and is very strong on it or this complexs. Actually she not thick, it is simple at it or her a wide bone. She has ceased to eat practically all: sweet, flour. Has ceased to eat meat in any kind, from it or this at it or her problems with health have begun! I cannot convince in any way it or her is normal to eat. Advise, please, something!!!!!!!
Can what diet to adjust a delivery so that she did not think that gets fat from reception of nutrition.

Sergey
28.06.2004, 23:04
Whether let the girlfriend will fill the test rostovesovoj on www. vip-doctor. ru in section check up itself and to her there will tell or say there is at it or her an excess weight or not. And if is, it is direct there she and will receive references. After that write to me, that there otvetili-I shall prompt what to do or make further. vip6k@bk. ru

Professor Kucherjavtsev
29.06.2004, 21:05
Send a photo of your girlfriend in the naked or exposed kind. We shall look or see that it is possible to make.

Madam Nehorosheva
03.07.2004, 01:08
Let will relax!