PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say please how correctly to eat, to grow thin. (I zani...

Katya
29.06.2004, 03:10
The doctor, tell or say please how correctly to eat, to grow thin. (I am engaged shejpingom/in aerobics 2 times a week)

Lyudmila
30.06.2004, 12:12
In your delivery there should not be refined carbohydrates (Saccharum, products from white mukii t. Item), and here "good" carbohydrates should be enough (fruit, integral groats or croups, especially grechka and porridge). Fat products to exclude, vegetable oils to not abuse. The most dangerous to the purpose pohudanija is a combination Adeps + carbohydrates (therefore under an interdiction pies, sandwiches with butter or oil get, a porridge with butter or oil and so forth). High-grade fiber should be enough (and it is a bird, a fish, a soya on an acceptability). Such products as nuts, milk or dairy Serum, and here whole milk - is not present are useful. Under an interdiction the aerated drinks and saharozameniteli also get. It is impossible to accept nutrition after employment or occupations in current of 2 3 hours. It is impossible to accept before training carbohydrate nutrition, even a handful of raisin. In day of employment or occupations it is preferable belkovo-the vegetable menu.

Question to Lyudmila
01.07.2004, 18:49
And you here recently advised dried apricots or dates before employment or occupations to consume. How it to understand?

Alexey alexay@mailbox.alkor.ru
02.07.2004, 14:12
Katya! Look or see here: http: // www. alkor. ru/~00674300/
It only due to an eutrophy. If it arranges you - write, I shall help or assist.

Lyudmila
02.07.2004, 21:16
Dried fruits at playing sports are recommended those to that the good physical form is necessary and who thus does not aspire to growing thin. Consuming carbohydrates from fruit, muscles receive the energy, allowing to increase endurance without escalating muscular mass and without mobilization of Adeps from "depot".