PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Can I address to the wrong address, but very much I want razreshchit one in...

JevgenijaZl
01.07.2004, 10:24
Hello! Can I address to the wrong address, but very much I want razreshchit one question - it is constantly sworn at the husband on a subject, whether it is possible to mix or admix boiled water with water not boiled. It is a question of water not from under the cock, and about drinking not boiled water from bottles which it is bought in shop. I sometimes to her dilute hot tea, and the husband constantly iz-for it or this swears. Whether explain, please, really it harmfully to mix or admix boiled and not boiled water and why. Can at kipjachenie it is strong the structure of water varies and at mixing there are any harmful reactions? In advance I thank for the answer.

evromedprestizh
02.07.2004, 18:08
Dear Evgenie! Really, such "legend" exists since times of our parents. It concerns or touches the water crude water, JU which cannot be added in tea or simply to drink. If you mix or admix the cleared sterilized water harm for health and no reactions with the water occur or happen. It is desirable, also to boil water already cleared (or butilirovannuju, or filtered).
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.