PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, please do not ignore my question. On my report or ..

Julia
01.07.2004, 23:06
The dear doctor, please do not ignore my question. On my report or to Me of 19 years. Within six years I consist on "D" - the account with the diagnosis chronic gastroduodenit, DZHVP. The conclusion of EGD from 2000.: a chronic antral gastritis; a cytology: a gastric epithelium with attributes of a dystrophia. EGD from 2001.: " Mucous an esophagus pink, the cardia is angry, the tonus of cardia is lowered. Mucous a stomach svetlo-pink, cords or crimps of usual calibre. In an antral department, it is more in pre... oricheskom (illegibly) department on a forward surface a focal hyperplasia. The gatekeeper is swelled or hydropic, the bulb is not deformed. 12 perstnaja an intestine without features, in a lumen - zolotisto-yellow bile. The conclusion: a focal antral gastritis (a focal hyperplasia mucous). The minimal displays distal erozaita ". A cytology on Hp: " Cellular infiltration is sharply expressed. Hp (+ + +). A gastric epithelium with attributes of a proliferation. Atypical cells it is not found ". A heartburn - the constant phenomenon for me. After meal and on an empty stomach - gravity in a stomach, a dull ache in its or his top department. A chair not regular. Advise the scheme or plan of treatment. Very much I require your references, t. To. In my settlement the qualified experts are absent (register Maaloks, Famotidine). Thankful in advance. you have responded what to appoint or nominate treatment it is in absentia forbidden. But I very much require your references on treatment (even H. p) which I objazjatelno shall coordinate or shall agreee;compound with the attending physician. Please, comply with my request. Thankful in advance.

Rasulov M.I.
02.07.2004, 12:55
For treatment helikobakternoj infections there is a set of schemes or plans. I shall list the most widespread. Double therapy: omeprazol 20 mg 1 2 times a day amoksitsillin 2000 mg a day or klaritromitsin 500 mg 2 3 times a day
Triad therapy: ranitidin 300 mg once a day + amoksitsillin 2000 mg a day in tech. 14 dn. + Metronidazolum of 1500 mg a day
Triad therapy: omeprazol 20 mg 2 times a day + amoksitsillin 1500 mg 2 times a day in tech. 14 dn + Metronidazolum of 500 mg 2 times a day-
Therapy by 4 preparations: - omeprazol 20 mg 2 times a day + de-nol 120 mg 4 times a day + during - Tetracyclinum of 500 mg 4 times a day + 1 weeks - metranidazol 500 mg 3 times a day