PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me such problem, after reception of nutrition in minutes 3...

Vadim
01.07.2004, 10:44
Hello the doctor. At me such problem, after reception of nutrition in minutes 30 begins puchit a stomach or belly, as though I pereel. I at this time am in public transport and it seems to me that here here will pull out me. Job washing is connected with travels and, I am very much excruciated in road after meal. That to me to do or make.

Elena Nikolaevna
01.07.2004, 23:06
Dear Vadim!
My first assumption would be that at you a dysbacteriosis, but without inspection the diagnosis to put it is impossible. I offer diagnostics and treatment (at will).
(095) - 345 2232 with 9 up to 11 and is 20 till 22 o'clock

Rasulov M.I.
02.07.2004, 12:00
Such symptomatology can be observed and at a chronic ARTERIOMESENTERIC OBSTRUCTION! This is caused happens by a partial prelum of the bottom horizontal part of a duodenum the top mesenteric artery. Can be acute (at excessive reception of nutrition) and chronic (at the expressed vesceral ptosis t. e. At a ventroptosis).
Signs: a pain, heavy feeling and raspiranija in the epigastric area, arising after meal, a nausea, in some cases - a vomiting at height of a pain. The asthenic body build or strong ishudanie patients is characteristic. Specify the complaints in more detail. Can state them on ph. 248 5055.