PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! I ask you to help or assist very much to me with the decision developed situats...

Inna
01.07.2004, 23:42
The dear Doctor!
I ask you to help or assist very much to me with the decision of the developed situation.
After a poisoning in March of this year I had problems with the Stomach. In the extremity or end of March it has been made by EGD. Result: a hyperplastic gastritis, refljuks-an esophagitis. Though the therapist nachnachil the test on helikobakter, he has not been made (later the doctor has explained to me it absence of indications). The therapist was nazanacheno treatment: famotidine, motilium. After course of treatment since April on the beginning of May, improvement has come or stepped, but not up to the extremity or end. And motiliumom still almost treatment by famotidine has been prolonged for a month (later the gastroenterologist has told or said to me maksim. Reception motiliuma 14 days?!) stomach aches have stopped, heartburns at me not byloi earlier, the eructation has remained, there was a small dyscomfort after meal.
On June, 2nd nazanacheno repeated EGD, vse-taki the test for acidity and helikobakter. Result: the atrophic gastritis, gastroduodenit, an inflammation of a bulb duodenal, a hernia of an esophagus 1 items Is present helikobakter, acidity raised or increased.
On reception already at the gastroenterologist course of treatment is appointed or nominated to 10 days - klaritromitsin and amoksitsillin 7 days 2 in day.
10 days to drink de-nol 4 r. In day during meal (whether it is correct, to instructions it is written for 1/2 or hour up to meal?), djuspatalin 3. Up to meal, fosfaljugel right after meal 2 in day. Plus karsil, t. To. diskenizija cholic ways.
Having started to drink all these medicines I have felt very unpleasant sensations in the field of a stomach, type of a suction mixed with a nagging pain, a terrible bitter taste, any glandular smack in a mouth. Whether should so to be and it is necessary to suffer or bear? In fact prior to the beginning of treatment I felt much better. I sin on fosfaljugel, he can to me does not approach or suit? to. Right after its or his reception unpleasant sensations begin. Or to drink it or him not right after meal, how nazanacheno, and before meal? Or it is antibiotics and de-nol (vistut), or it is too much all at once?
Please, help or assist to understand. I shall be to you very much prizanatelna.
Can accept instead of a bismuth the Inhibitor of a proton pomp? I have read through it modern more effective scheme or plan of treatment gelikobakter pelori?
Yours faithfully,

Rasulov M.I.
02.07.2004, 04:10
This mess without repeated survey I shall not understand. Tomorrow with 9 up to 14 I advise on Old Arbate, d. 28 "MOSITALMED".