PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, Me rumbling in a stomach or belly disturbs, gases after reception of nutrition, neustojchi...

Xenia
01.07.2004, 11:10
The doctor,
Me rumbling in a stomach or belly disturbs, gases after reception of the nutrition, a unstable chair. It tried to be treated by probiohabit spasms (bifidumbakterin, hilak). Not such as it would be desirable for effect. Put a dysbacteriosis of an easy or a light;a mild degree Earlier. But the Truth about a dysbacteriosis " has read through clause or article " and I wish to ask - whether it is possible to try to spend on drink Ftalazolum iil a sulfaguanidine - whether will complicate it a dysbacteriosis, whether will destroy useful bacteria? And whether it is possible instead of it or this "Intetriks"? Thanks

Vladimir Borisovich
01.07.2004, 13:49
Xenia, so you have problems with an intestine. I wish to express the opinion - on an empty place they do not appear. There is no person absolutely healthy, but to a dysbacteriosis. CHto-something not so occurs or happens at you to a metabolism in general. Are possible or probable I (do not insist) disturbances of job of a cholic bubble, a liver. The most different variants are possible or probable.
At me was some or a little bit person with dysbacterioses including serious. They have solved this problem and now at them with an intestine it's OK. I do not insist, but if want, we can communicate to personal addresses to not write long letters to a forum. Besides not seeing analyses, not looking, - very hardly to advise something in general.
Can write to me woman-health@yandex. ru At once write the data body height, weight, other malaises if is. Good-bye

child
01.07.2004, 16:56
Can spend on drink and intetriks and a sulfaguanidine (or Ftalazolum) in current of week and anything will not occur or happen to flora.
poprinimajte then bifidumbakterin (it is better in vials or flasks) and laktobakterin in current of 2 3 weeks. But
Most likely, at you the syndrome of the angry intestine which often happens is connected with a status of nervous system. I, in addition, recommended to have a drink Nozepamum on 1/4 tablets h 3 times a day, in current of month, a dose trifling, and you will feel effect. Then poprinimajte courses nervohel, or granulki, Calm, they also contain valerat Zincum, but essentially is cheaper.
Make a gastroscopy to exclude problems with 12 perstnoj, and also for a while exclude products fermenting: black bread, fresh fruit and vegetables, a rasping fat, milk.
Anything supernatural in your status is not present, to illnesses or diseases of an exchange it has no the slightest attitude or relation and it is not necessary to pay attention to fans or amateurs to earn and enter with them in direct correspondence. Success to you and health.