PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the husband 41 year. Have diagnosed Duodeno-gastarlnyj a reflux. Not expressed p...

oksana
30.06.2004, 18:40
To the husband 41 year. Have diagnosed Duodeno-gastarlnyj a reflux. Not expressed poverhnosnyj a gastritis. Cardias Nedosttatochnost. What is it such? And how it to treat?

Anton
01.07.2004, 01:51
I wish to share own experience. At me the similar diagnosis on a background of a neurosis put in the age of 25 years. Subjective sensations were disgusting: disturbance of a dream and appetite, a constant eructation, a dyscomfort in a stomach. Gastroenterologists only planted rukami-say a case rare or infrequent, it is necessary to normalize a motility of a stomach. Registered Cerucalum from which only became worse. The general or common opinion was reduced to that, what is it the lifelong diagnosis. I have recovered three-week medical starvation in conditions of a hospital. Now I the coeval of your husband also feel the healthy person.

Olija
01.07.2004, 06:22
Anton, raskazhite is more detailed. Too the gastroenterologist speaks me, that kadiju (which it is not closed) and a reflux it is impossible to cure.