PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether rising a level of hormones LG and Prolactinum spro can...

Tatyana
30.06.2004, 18:01
Tell or Say please, whether rising a level of hormones LG and Prolactinum to provoke a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchy ways can? After disturbance of a hormonal background (connected with stress) I am am excruciated constantly with a nausea and disturbs a yellow fur. Last time there are unpleasant sensations in right hypochondrium. Whether can pass or take place these signs after restoration of a hormonal background? I in December did or made FGS and US of internal organs, all was by way of, the liver is not increased.
Thanks for the answer.
Tatyana.

Tatyana
30.06.2004, 22:28
Tell or Say please, whether rising a level of hormones LG and Prolactinum to provoke a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchy ways can? After disturbance of a hormonal background (connected with stress) I am am excruciated constantly with a nausea and disturbs a yellow fur. Last time there are unpleasant sensations in right hypochondrium. Whether can pass or take place these signs after restoration of a hormonal background? I in December did or made FGS and US of internal organs, all was by way of, the liver is not increased, hepatic assay in norm or rate. Thanks for the answer. Tatyana.