PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I earlier in the mornings had a nausea and when vstval the head could begin to spin...

Vlad
29.06.2004, 04:34
I earlier in the mornings had a nausea and when vstval the head could begin to spin, and 4 back zheludokk and an intestine began to have an effect sharp pains and desires to a defecation and it was necessary on 4 5 times a day to empty an intestine. A chair liquid konsistenntsii sometimes not so. Simultaneously with the advent of these signs
Occasionally in the field of a rectum there were dull aches as spastic strictures. Appointed or nominated treatment for a dysbacteriosis does not help or assist, would advise, please, that it could be. Thanks for the answer.

Rasulov M.I.
30.06.2004, 16:07
The analysis of the feces, giving the information on digestion of various components of nutrition (fibers, Adepses, a fat), and also about appearance of excrements, including presence of pathological impurity (a blood, slime, pus). Under this analysis judge that as as occurs or happens in an intestine at a level of cells and t. Item
The analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis (a status of an intestinal microflora). Also very important and informative analysis. The intestinal microflora carries out great volume of functions GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (digestion of peep, synthesis of vitamins, protection against pathogenic microbes, etc.), therefore its or her status - a parameter of normal functioning of an intestine. Some problems can disappear after correction of a dysbacteriosis. Besides under this analysis it is possible to do or make indirect conclusions about presence in an intestine of the centers of a chronic infection. Except for originators of intestinal infections (salmonellas, shigelly, rotavirusa, cryptosporidiums, etc.), causing acute diseases, exist microbes which can live in an intestine, causing chronic problems from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. Therefore, be not surprised, if the gastroenterologist will advise you to hand over analyses on a chlamydia, Trichomonases, jersinii or recommends to address to infektsionistu.
That there occurs or happens, it will be visible only at a colonoscopy.