PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excruciate constipations - not for a long time on time but if I go to a toilet less often, than chere...

Anyuta, 25 years
22.06.2004, 17:56
Excruciate constipations - not for a long time on time but if I go to a toilet less often, than in day, there is a sensation neoporozhnennosti an intestine and sharp pains. Today there was very sharp pain in the field of an intestine. Besides I measure basal temperature, and so today she was 38, 0 (yesterday - 36, 5). Under the mouse or mousy - too it is a little raised or increased (37, 3). I do not know, whether to the address of I address, but can that will advise? The matter is that one year ago I have got with the same signs in hospital, have found " the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes ", pressure 90/60, something pricked, have appointed or nominated a dropper, a diet. Assumed an appendicitis, a pancreatitis and even an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis but so there is nothing have not stopped, though the most unpleasant signs have removed or have taken off. Then I passed or took place inspection at own will - too have found nothing, except for " an alimentary or a nutritional gastritis ". And here the history repeats.
Help or Assist, please! Now, by the evening, the pain has ceased, but temperature 38, 3 in the field of a rectum and 37, 9 under the mouse or mousy, delicacy. And I do not know where to address!

Loburets A.A.
24.06.2004, 04:26
And researches of an intestine spent? (an irrigoscopy, a colonoscopy and so forth)

Anyuta
26.06.2004, 19:21
No, did not spend. What is it and with what it is necessary to begin? How to be prepared?

Anyuta
26.06.2004, 23:20
My local therapist has considered or has counted;has read out, that in it or this there is no necessity (then, during inspection).

Loburets A.A.
29.06.2004, 23:18
NECESSARILY visit or attend the local therapist. The primary program of inspection should include following actions.
1. The general or common analysis of a blood and urine. 2. Koprologichesky the analysis, including research on the elementary and helminths 3. Research of a feces on a dysbacteriosis. 4. US of organs of an abdominal cavity. 5. An irrigoscopy i/or a colonoscopy (if necessary - a biopsy of suspicious sites mucous). The program of inspection should be corrected or adjusted by the received results. I wish good luck.