PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 4 years at me constipations, never was a chair without reception bi...

Lena
25.06.2004, 11:12
Hello. 4 years at me constipations, never was a chair without reception of Bisacodylum. Tried or tasted various diets, on a regular basis I go in for sports, but effect zero. Help or assist please as from long reception of laxative to drop out there were very strongly hair and to be fractured fingernails or nails. As it is possible most to get rid of constipations and to restore a normal chair. Unfortunately iz-for a dense operating schedule I have no time for visiting doctors and delivery of mass of analyses.

Rasulov M.I.
25.06.2004, 13:44
Do not demand nerelnogo.

Vyacheslav
26.06.2004, 16:23
Fairy tale - during a life!!! It is possible to look for the information on www. Dr-Nona. ru or simply write to me world@gotnet. ru

Light
28.06.2004, 06:31
I too had frequent constipations (2 years) but as I think, it javjazano with my psychoemotional status.
The candidate of sciences, the gastroenterologist, has registered to me BRAN on 1. To the spoon in the morning and in the evening after meal. It is necessary to fill in them boiled water (that them has hidden). The doctor has told or said to me to insist hardly the bran filled in by boiled water 8 12., and by radio I heard, that is possible them is as soon as will fill in. Now I drink svezhezalitye. Try to have a drink their what that time (n-r, 1, 5 2 weeks) if does not help or assist increase or enlarge a dose smoothly by half of table spoon. The maximal border as have told or said by radio, - 6 items of spoons. I now prinmaju on one and a half spoon for time.
Also accept in the morning after a dream 1. Waters or juice natoshchjak (it starts zheludochno-an intestinal tract in job), and then start to do or make any exercises on press.
Laying on a bed (when the body is in the weakened status: in the morning or in the evening) do or make massage of a stomach or belly.
By the way, he to me has still appointed or nominated Vitamin 5-of a calcium a pantothenate: 0, 254./day - 1 month in a quarter within a year. Probably something in itself is.

At all do not do or make an automatic enteroclysis or independent clysters. All this can spoil a microflora or in general disaccustom a peristalsis to independent job. All sense in deceiving an organism - he should understand, that intrusion from the outside is not present. You simply will klas inside that product which natural will stimulate by job perestaltiki.
In my case treatment has worked on 100 %.
At acute necessity it is possible to accept and laxative. It is desirable from natural components. As, for example, "regulaks". But I sometimes accept a leaf or sheet of Senna (in tea bags).

That I have noticed in doctors: than above the scientific degree, especially simple decision they offer, try to refuse tablets, offer natural agents.
You need to find the class doctor. Success!