PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 14th years the Diagnosis: a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines of the bulb, slowed down spend...

Lora Kiev
23.06.2004, 18:25
To the son 14th years the Diagnosis: a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines of a bulb, a delayed conduction of peep, a hyperoxemia. A ulcer 1 0, 8. nepravelnoj forms. After 3 h monthly course of treatment and full inspection in hospital, a ulcer nezarubtsevalas. After reception of peep especially in the evening an eructation, pains, sometimes a vomiting, a heartburn. The last treatment was tablets Pariet. For the son also is available insignificant skalioz. What you mozhite to me posovetyvat? Thanks.

Irina
25.06.2004, 09:17
Dear Lora. And what to you did or made in hospital if the ulcer has not cicatrized? In yhotite to help or assist the son to become healthy? If yes, write I shall tell about natural preparations irinavin@mtu-net. ru

scorceni
26.06.2004, 14:16
Village. The blood is curtailed, instead of condensed, ulcers epitelizirujutsja, instead of cicatrize or scar.

Magadov M.M.
27.06.2004, 21:52
Irina dear or expensive!
Do not do or Make the business on health of people, especially, on children's health. As this pathology vitaminno-mineral complexes not l e ch and t with I!