PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravvstvujte the dear doctor! My mum had greater or big problems with to...

Natalia
22.06.2004, 05:46
Zdravvstvujte the dear doctor!
My mum had greater or big problems with an intestine. To tell or say with a stomach more precisely!
It or She had a feeling of augmentation of a stomach in
The top part of a stomach or belly.
Strong zhennie.
Peeping almost perevarivarivaetsja. Such products
As: koffe, meat, gazvoda she does not transfer or carry absolutely.
There are no desires to a chair.
Mum itself prinemala koe-what measures:
Saw laxatives "Bisacodylum",
Did or Made a clyster, but the chair was zhitky and tiny
In the portions.
The dear doctor, help or assist pozhalujsto advice or council,
In fact she cannot descend or go in a toilet 10 days.
Doctors already did or made US, took a gastric juice,
But and cannot diagnose normally,
And in the meantime to mum all becomes worse!
Zaranie I thank you!

Rasulov M.I.
26.06.2004, 02:58
Without endoscopic research the diagnosis of your mum to specify it is not obviously possible. That you knew about what I interpret, read through a summary of a technique. EGDS - a gastroscopy. The endoscopic research, allowing to see by means of special optics - an endoscope (it is possible to translate or transfer as the device to see inside) - a mucosa of an esophagus, a stomach and a duodenum. This research for diagnostics of a peptic ulcer and oncologic diseases of a stomach is especially important. For this purpose the patient should swallow of a long tube that is not so pleasant, but results of research as a rule are very informative. Except for that through the special channel of an endoscope it is possible to spend an aim biopsy, introduction of medicines in edge or territory of a ulcer, to define or determine acidity and microbial contamination mucous a stomach.
Colonoscopy. The same, as the gastroscopy, only an endoscope is entered into an anus and the status of a rectum and a thick intestine is studied or investigated. Ph. 248 5055.

Natalia
27.06.2004, 20:09
Hello the dear doctor!
Huge to you thanks for your answer, I would like
Whether to learn or find out it is possible to make it here, in Germany?
Business all that many things which it is wide
Are applied in Russia to treatment of patients, here
Do not do or Make. I know it by own experience.
They or send on operation, or cannot
(To diagnose normally).
Thanks!