PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt please as to me it is treated! On...

Elena
23.06.2004, 16:16
Hello, the dear doctor! Prompt please as to me it is treated! On FGS in me have found out a superficial focal antral gastritis and duodenogastralnyj a reflux, and on US have put diskeneziju zhelchevyvodjashchih ways 2. In occasion of these all these sores the therapist has appointed or nominated to me only motilium, but he at all has not helped or assisted me, at me a constant eructation, both after meal, and in intervals between it or her, and on an empty stomach, an eructation basically air and with smack of the eaten nutrition. Also at me the area epigastriums is always morbid at a palpation, is touched it or her very painfully, but the in itself stomach like would not hurt. Still me the information in occasion of an antral gastritis so the doctor of anything intelligible has not responded me very or very much interests, has only made the conclusion, that with this gastritis I shall live till 100 years and no trouble does not happen. And today I have found in the Internet the information that its or his reason are bacteria and they are necessary for destroying, and that consequence or investigation of this gastritis can be an atrophy of separate departments of a stomach and so forth muck. For me it is not so light prospects, therefore very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion in this occasion, can to me it is necessary to have a drink antibiotics and to kill bacteria, and what you can recommend to improve a motility? I shall be very grateful, if you respond to my reference or manipulation. In advance thanks!!!

Egorov I.V.
26.06.2004, 10:00
You are absolutely right. Your status demands purpose or appointment of special course of treatment. But it is a piece individual and in absentia treatment never is appointed or nominated nobody. Call.