PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lyudmila, Narru and Natasha, I on November, 12th asked a question on excessive p...

Sergey
23.06.2004, 14:27
Dear Lyudmila, Narru and Natasha, I on November, 12th asked a question on excessive completeness of my daughter (her of 12 years, 48 kg at body height 145) and basically would like me your references on change of alimentary traditions of family if not one small circumstance - at us is one more daughter, her of 11 years and unfortunately at it or her bad appetite, she very thin, (32 kg at body height 143), here ipoluchaetsja for the younger daughter recommend us (doctors certainly) the raised or increased nutritious ration...

The well-wisher
24.06.2004, 20:32
Sergey in both cases the balanced delivery is necessary. And habits of a delivery vary through five - six months. In any case to begin it is necessary from cleaning. I can give detailed references not in a regimen of conference, e-mail: artusp@mail. ru

Lyudmila
25.06.2004, 07:58
Sergey, in the advice or councils I have not casually put you on the first place a psychological dyscomfort which is tested by your daughter. Begin with the decision of this problem with the children's psychotherapist. Moreover, your answer confirms my assumption that to your girls does not get your sincere comprehension (but it not a subject for konf-). And as to alimentary traditions of family, a determinative is AVAILABILITY of harmful products (fat, sweet, delicacies and so forth) with which often otdarivajutsja from children. The difference only that one child will suppress uneasiness "perekusami" secretly, and another - will find to itself other way.

Happy
26.06.2004, 00:04
Dear Sergey! I absolutely agree with the Well-wisher and Lyudmila that the reasons (first of all psychological + a unbalanced delivery) problems of your daughters _ and those _. And the approach here should be one - a family both children's psychotherapy and the balanced delivery (give more attention to vitamins). By the way, reflect - your daughters do not have conflicts with each other? All kind!