PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. At me an obesity of 1 degree, at body height 1, 6 m weigh...

Natalia
23.06.2004, 16:29
Hello! To me of 25 years. At me an obesity of 1 degree, at body height 1, 6 m weigh 74 kg. For last year has put on weight 12 kg. In a blood appreciable overabundance DGEA, all rest in norm or rate. A way of life last year did not change, a delivery I try to make less fat and high-calorie. The weight grows not on days, and on hours. To what expert I should address and what measures to undertake. It is especially actual, t. To. We with the husband wish to get or start the child in current of 9 months, and my gynecologist considers or counts, that it is impossible iz-for weights. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Lyudmila
25.06.2004, 06:54
In itself such increase of weight should guard: only a wrong delivery she is caused by one cannot. At obligatory conservation of a dietary delivery you need to pass or take place immediately inspection at the endocrinologist, t. To. Disturbance of production of hormones of adrenals that demands treatment takes place. It would be desirable to investigate or research function of a liver for its or her participation in a cholesteric and hormonal exchange. The impossibility have the child for you can to be caused hormonal disbalansom, t. To. An obesity - again. However on occassion pregnancy can correct position. In ljubo a case the doctor and if there is such opportunity should solve, pass or take place inspection in several places. Do not put or fold an arm or a hand, and all at you will be normal!