PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have appeared in a complex or difficult situation. About two years ago, nachitavshis advertising about pol...

Lyudmila
23.06.2004, 21:04
I have appeared in a complex or difficult situation.
About two years ago, nachitavshis advertising about advantage or benefit of cod-liver oil, began to drink its or his bags, has very soon felt gravity and periodic colicy pains in right hypochondrium, has instantly connected it with reception of a preparation and has ceased to accept it or him. Pains have not stopped, reacted on fat, a spicy food, I am usual it or this I do not abuse. I have not found that the best how to diagnose itself " a contamination of a liver " and to borrow or occupy in a selftreatment. Accepted an olive oil with a lemon. Procedure up to the extremity or end has not finished, the quarter from norm or rate has drunk. Pains in right hypochondrium have stopped, but they have moved to a stomach. The US of a cholic bubble gives greater or big stones and a cyst. The most terrible, that the roentgen and a visual picture of a gastroscopy give a picture of a cancer. Three times took a biopsy and all assays were negative on a cancer. Nevertheless, oncologists continue as bewitched to search for acknowledgement or confirmation to the diagnosis, on May, 8th I shall go to do or make a biopsy in fourth time. I certainly can be mistaken but on the internal sensations I consider or count, that at me a ulcer, are mentioned or touched entrance and an aperture of a stomach (roentgens), pains happen very strong and always as reaction to meal. Yes, at me still an anemia, I try to lift a blood the agents (carrots, garnet juice) but it causes very morbid reaction from a stomach. To treat me who does not want, because 4 stage of a cancer which to me put, it is not proved, here and excruciate me the second month a gastroscopy, and I so morbidly transfer or carry it or her. And me it is sick, advise me something, please.
Lyudmila.

Vasilenko V.V.
24.06.2004, 23:41
We talked by phone.