PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I chut-nearly to the address of, but the children's doctor persistently do not respond... At mine 4...

Julia
23.06.2004, 20:27
I chut-nearly to the address of, but the children's doctor persistently do not respond... At mine 4 years or summer daughters an erosive esophagitis. Till 6 months there was a frequent consensual vomiting, one year ago there were three attacks of bronchial obstruction. Whether it is possible to coordinate it in a picture of one disease?
Us write out from a hospital, we have spent on drink or saw through a heap of tablets, but on periodic (more often at night) a pain in an esophagus she complains. I believe, there should be a treatment the further, except for tablets (supporting or maintaining). The Attending physician speaks me, that I "decide", it only a unitary episode, and all will pass or take place without a trace. Prompt, who is right and if something is necessary, except for tablets that is better?
Read about a series doctor Nona - advertising or the truth costs or stands porprobovat?
Thanks for the answer. Respond, please.

Loburets A.A.
24.06.2004, 07:26
Kakaie lekartsvennye agents are accepted by a daughter? Whether did or made an endoscopy of an esophagus and a stomach? The daughter sleeps on a high pillow? And whether adheres to a diet 1?

Julia
24.06.2004, 20:00
The pillow at us high, but in a dream the child, certainly, spins... FGS did or made, after it or her the diagnosis and is put, and have told or said, that a case "pure or clean"... In the Diet it is adhered, tablets - gepabene, magne 6, TRICHOPOLUM, DENOL, ALLOCHOLUM, AMPICILLINUM, something was still, the whole heap. Cholagogue grasses are recommended, but I am not assured, that she can drink them - we shall try or taste. Mne-that here seems, that in the list of medicines there is no something smazyvajushchego-enveloping... I here nachitalas about signs GERB, also reflect in this party or side, especially in connection with taken place asthmatic signs. It can, certainly, nonsense, with the doctor we spoke, she has told or said - not "navorachivajte". The child disgustingly went in sadik (have sustained 0, 5 years), have now taken away, because for it or her it was terrible stress. I think, what is it too have affected or have had an effect. I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Thanks.