PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I here all life constantly struggle with weight - and, than it is less on it or this zatsiklivaju...

marinochka
22.06.2004, 15:49
I here all life constantly struggle with weight - and, the it is less on it or this I go in cycles, the it is more than success at men. Than it it is possible to explain all?

The anonym
23.06.2004, 02:33
Marinas, it speaks simply, itself feel comfortably, therefore and external impression on others make more.
Though according to harmonous and normal women have more chances at men rather than fatties. And all these lotions, that men adore tolstushek-purely or cleanly psihologicheskije dodges, it is necessary to give people uverennostiv to itself. And on a life all very much the other way.

Marinochka
24.06.2004, 05:34
Well, and delat-that that? Diets all has tried - temporary success - and, vsyo-taki, has noticed, that men (as well as all people) avoid anxious fiks-idea of women.
And to have fun like in the company! Well, and what you will advise me? I wish to add still, that I do or make every year completely honey. Inspection - all by way of! The doctor more than once angered the questions on harm of excess weight!