PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gastrologi respond

Leon_777
23.06.2004, 11:37
Hello
Question to doctors, .. Probably, already repeatedly set
To me of 27 years
At me in the childhood were ljamblii .. After treatment has appeared diskinizija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways + + have diagnosed also gastrodoudenit. Often went to be checked swallowed of tubes everyones all one and too Basically nothing disturbed.
But several years ago at me the abdominal distention has begun.. So especially did not stir or prevent .
But it is visible that has started that .. Now at me a constant inflation and bulkanie in the field of an intestine especially after meal, and also a liquid chair (such feeling, that he ferments) sometimes eructations, but not bitter .na a long distance when I go it is necessary to accept laperamid. Same it is not normal. To doctors to go on inspection of time is not present from job do not release or let off, only in holiday ., and holiday in some months.
Read a forum can to me too poprinimat bifilakt. The second day here I accept disflatil, and effect any. Has started to drink -milk products . What will advise .? How of it or this to get rid? And whether there is a good clinic in Petersburg which works on days off where it is possible to pass or take place inspection.