PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problema-too thin, very much I wish though a few or a little;little bit to recover...

Natalia
12.06.2004, 10:47
At me such problema-too thin, very much I wish though a few or a little;little bit to recover, but how much tried, any results. Already in what I do not believe. My body height of 165 sm, 26 years, weight of 40 kg. At such body height and age, I consider or count, that this weight is underestimated. Appetite is not present absolutely any, I force itself is through force, with half of small dish I can be sated or saturated that is called " up to otvala ". Earlier when worked, even there was no time to have a bite, and so in the whole days, in the evening no forces existing on cooking of a supper, simply went to bed, in the morning a cup of tea without a thing. And so every day. Then began to notice, that I can do without meal 2 3 day, at all not feeling thus of any famine, as though all life so a vein. Weight began to lose quickly enough, for a week of 2 3 kg. Began to eat all successively, but even after most kallorijnyh pies and cakes the weight was again dumped or reset in itself as though the organism itself solved, how much he should weigh. Before such never was.
Now very much I wish to type or collect weight though it is a little that the organism has come to the order.

Izja
13.06.2004, 18:49
I envy, what beauty!

Other Natalia
14.06.2004, 20:13
At me it is absolute the same problem and too to prepare there is no time both I eat a little and I am quickly sated or saturated. Haunch bones already stick out. Advise please something.

ajbolit
16.06.2004, 00:10
I can offer some variants on a choice: a tumour, pregnancy, an ascites...

Natalia
16.06.2004, 05:59
Neither the tumour, nor is not present pregnancy. And what such an ascites?

Ekaterina
17.06.2004, 11:31
I too by nature easily dump or reset weight and difficultly it or him I type or collect. It is characteristic for the constitution "Wind" - possibly, you belong besides to type. I was helped or assisted Gennady Malakhov's by book " Purification or Ablution of an organism and an eutrophy ". As soon as began to eat separately and to follow references of the Ayurveda (where, by the way, it is told or said, that the Wind should eat on a regular basis, differently just and the weight will be lost), all has come to norm or rate, has ceased to grow thin. It not such already knowledge if you will have enough persistence and persistence, all will be adjusted. Success!

VA
17.06.2004, 23:20
In a semen it is a lot of fibers, try or taste.

HAVE AN ANSWER
19.06.2004, 03:08
vJI TAKAJA SCHASTLIVAJA!!! BJILA BJI U MENJA TAKAJA PROBLEMA!!!

Pravdorub
19.06.2004, 09:27
I any blunt silly person tipo Vasi to strive to give the blunt answer in a subject which it or him at all does not concern or touch.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
20.06.2004, 09:03
The regular delivery, is enough fibers and Adeps.
The problem in a high-caloric delivery which is reached or achieved mainly through Adeps that that Adeps that that Adeps not bad sates or saturates. Fibers sate or saturate not so strongly and superfluous are processed in Adeps (than the weight is accordingly typed or collected). In some minutes before such meal (for example a good big chunk of pork with ovoshchjami) to eat something sweet - then the body "will think" that meal enough and will take energiju from carbohydrates and Adeps to postpone.

Between meal to eat nuts, cheese...

In addition to it or this to accept a creatine of 4 5 times in day on 5 gram dissolved in grape juice. It is no more ex weeks, then three weeks from a creatine "to have a rest". If the creatine up to in addition to it or him;them is borrowed or occupied by easy or light;mild power or force exercises.

dja others: too low weight it is far not an occasion to envy and is unhealthy.

Yana
20.06.2004, 23:28
I too envy. I was same - thin earlier, a wind blew off, the stable weight was 45 kg. Ate how much wanted, even went on aerobics, and then came home and ate, that it was postponed... And has then given birth... Also it was arranged on sedentary job... And all... In a year I already weighed 60 kg. ele-has hardly dumped or reset up to 54. So to all the time. To me the 45 (well even 48) to return, for what now would not began to recover violently!!!!!!!!!!

Natalia
21.06.2004, 06:57
Let's develop this question further!
At me here sedentary job, and from that that move a little is not ochen-that it would be desirable. And the basic problemma at a set of weight this that that appears a stomach or belly, and in the rest as was thin such and remain. How IN regular intervals to type or collect weight?

Help or Assist
22.06.2004, 18:57
au