PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I shall tell a little about the case history. Diagnoz-hr...

Olja
21.06.2004, 03:41
Hello, the doctor! I shall tell a little about the case history. Diagnoz-hr. gastroduodenit (not ulcerative dyspepsia). In May of the last year became awfully vzduvatsja an intestine, has handed over analizy-the doctor speak: that's all right, exclude milk, Has excluded. All proceeds in the same spirit, only there were periods of remission. A chair daily, but hardly and slime. There were pains at a palpation in the bottom of a stomach or belly, at the left. Doctors have appointed or nominated ranitidin. Practically does not help or assist. Has decided to undertake itself itself. On signs I diagnose myself " a syndrome of the angry intestine " (being based on the Roman criteria). Has borrowed or occupied in a selftreatment:
1. Clysters (slime has disappeared)
2. Laktofiltrum (the chair was normalized)
3. Now I accept motilium-1 week.
4. By process of elimination I try to normalize a delivery (porridges in the mornings, basically a vegetable delivery, sour-milk products, bran, etc.)
5. Appetite is not present, especially before a dinner is it would not be desirable in general, feeling of overflow in a stomach.
Results: inflations and a meteorism became less, but all the same every day and during the lunchtime begins in an intestine as a cold fit and after that vzduvaet, pains at a palpation small, but are.
I so am exhausted by this illness or disease, prompt where to address, please, that me at last that have cured, forces already are not present!!!!!!

Nikolay Iosifovich, Vinnitsa. The doctor-
22.06.2004, 12:21
Very hardly not knowing, not seeing the patient to give the necessary advice or council.
By the experience I know, that if long, rational treatment does not give result, the reason can be connected:
1. With vertebrogennymi factors (disease of a backbone).
2. With a vesceral ptosis;
3. With stagnation of a venous blood in veins of organs of an abdominal cavity.
I recommend:
1. nezanimatsja a selftreatment;
2. To pass or take place adequate inspection;
3. prokonsult. At the doctor - osteopata or manualnogo the therapist.