PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist advice or council! My adult daughter suffers small superfluous in...

Ekaterina Sergeevna
21.06.2004, 10:22
The doctor, help or assist advice or council! My adult daughter suffers small excess weight. For its or her age (her) I consider or count 30 years, that she looks or appears normally. But the daughter for quite some time now began to take a great interest or be fond in modern diets. And all anything, but it or she had one more "abnormality". When she cannot restrain and gorges on in usual days or for holidays, she causes in herself a vomiting in the way " two fingers in a mouth ". Thus, she speaks, that " cleans a stomach ". I very much worry, as I consider or count, is what is it very hazardous to health. Whether as do or make she it can chet not every day.

Ekaterine M.M.
22.06.2004, 01:32
The same approach. It is necessary to check up a liver, a cholic bubble, a pancreas.
It is US research, the biochemical analysis of a blood - developed or unwrapped, and, naturally, own sensations of the daughter - a dyscomfort, pains, communication or connection with reception of nutrition.
If there are disturbances in job described above organs them probably to correct, still the age allows.
And one advice or council of the daughter: the constitution is given to the person once, at a birth, the God, and to oppose to will of the Creator - to harm.