PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, harmfully is in the evening? That eats...

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 12:15
Good afternoon, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, harmfully is in the evening? That is I now try to grow thin by reduction and calculation of calories... Also has practically weaned is in the evenings (for me it is a feat). I Also eat so, a breakfast dense, a dinner too... .no after a dinner (gde-after 15.15) I already eat that nothing... Only I drink water. But the girlfriend has told or said, that kidneys can lower or omit... .neuzheli not is after a dinner if I do not want, it is hazardous to health?

dunkelfalke
21.06.2004, 13:21
Not that that is dangerous, but from such to not grow thin more quickly. All idea in that that in the evening (gde-that after 18 hours) then when a metabolism is was slow to eat only vegetables and fibers that Adeps so to say was not postponed. But fanatics of diets put time all earlier and earlier and is absolutely zapreshchjajut. And eventually the boomerang effect turns out absolutely - the organism enters into an economy effort much earlier and to grow thin begins excruciatingly hardly.