PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At the husband very much often after meal a heartburn (or an eructation, not...

Anastas
16.06.2004, 03:39
Hello, the doctor! At the husband very much often after meal a heartburn (or an eructation, I do not know, than they differ, excuse), and I shall not understand, why; solenogo-perchonogo-marinovannogo we do not eat. Heard, what is it very harmfully and can terminate almost a carcinoma of the stomach. Whether the truth it, and the main thing as from it or her to get rid. Thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
17.06.2004, 17:24
Patients with disturbance of impellent function of an esophagus mark or celebrate series of displays from nonspecific changes up to a heartburn or an eructation. The heartburn depends on quantity or amount and frequency of a regurgitation; the esophageal clearance caused by gravity and a peristalsis is lowered; neutralization by a saliva is lowered. Complications: a ulcer of an esophagus, a bleeding, Barrett's syndrome (replacement of a flat epithelium cylindrical, premalignizatsija), an adenocarcinoma. The endoscopy and a biopsy of a mucosa allow to distinguish or recognize an esophagitis and Barrett's syndrome. Ph. 248 5055.