PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, help or assist!!!! I heard about any curative starvation, whether will go...

nona
12.06.2004, 09:36
People, help or assist!!!! I heard about any curative starvation, whether it will go on advantage or benefit, and I here absolutely Adeps flow round that, already 56 kg: (
Thanks

Olga
13.06.2004, 20:14
Hello Nona! It seems to Me, at you normal weight! But if you would like to dump or reset
The some kol-in kilo, try to not eat after
6 or 7 one o'clock in the evening. In a week you will dump or reset
2 and so on. Both the dream becomes better also nervous system pridyo in norm or rate. And full starvation is really curative, but it is necessary to prepare for it or him;them. Esteem the corresponding or meeting literature. I wish good luck!

Alain
15.06.2004, 07:15
voobshchem so! Ways to grow thin 1000! Without superfluous words I advise a kefiric diet! To drink only it or him and to fast it not all approaches or suits on own experience I speak it is not necessary! By the way all depends what body height at you can you exaggerate? If the help is necessary address berhana@hotbox. ru I know about that how to contain a body in norm or rate and all connected with it or this much:)

Nona has made laugh!
16.06.2004, 21:11
So you are time for frying instead of the christmas goose!