PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 19 years, is engaged in body building, it is constant before trainings and...

Ljuba
13.06.2004, 19:32
To my son of 19 years, is engaged in body building, it is constant before trainings and after eats any special bioadditives, - to mine an albuminous delivery. Probably it is harmful, whether it is possible to replace them obyknovenymi with products

Ljuba
14.06.2004, 20:16
All depends on what additives are accepted by your son. If he accepts really albuminous cocktails no trouble in it or this is not present, t. To. Our daily delivery cannot provide sufficient assortment of high-grade fibers (amino acids) for a qualitative set of muscular mass. All legal preparations pass or take place careful check, contain also vitamins, trace substances and other necessary components of a delivery. To replace additives with ordinary products it is possible, but it is complex or difficult: it takes away a lot of time, demands sufficient kol-VA agents and the certain knowledge. That under a kind of an albuminous delivery your son can accept the hormonal stimulators forbidden to the use should cause or call alarm, but very popular among body builders. You should find out carefully, whether there is such situation to diffusion of anabolics to medium in which your son communicates.

Lyudmila
16.06.2004, 02:55
The answer below was from me - something with a computer.