PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist podalujsta to understand. Some months me disturb nojushchi...

Svetlana
02.06.2004, 02:23
Help or Assist podalujsta to understand. Some months me disturb nojushchie (it is possible to describe as a burning sensation, burning) in the bottom of a stomach or belly and in right hypochondrium.
Doctors diagnose SRK (a syndrome razdrozhennoj intestines). I have treated it or him (djuspatalin, Enterolum, meteospazmin) results any.
Except for that I am am disturbed with a proctal or an anal crack. Which iz-for angry an intestine all time vospoljaetsja also bleeds. Advise how to be please? To Itself to address to understand the reason of a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly.

Magadov M.M.
05.06.2004, 22:22
Svetlana, pass or take place inspection of a liver and a cholic bubble - US, a gastroscopy. Describe, that provokes signs, communication or connection with reception of nutrition.

Svetlana
07.06.2004, 16:46
Hello, Mahmud Magadovich.
Thanks for your response.
Probably hurt these or it from a nervous breakdown.
At me now very much a dejectedness and very strong internally a strain. The stomach or belly always is in any vzdutom a status.. Whether this pain can be connected with a nervous breakdown? Also what to do or make, to return Pleasure of the Life?:)

Magadov M.M.
09.06.2004, 10:13
Svetlana, hello!
My address. Mails: mmm@hive2. sbin. org
Write, that was the reason of your malaises. The nervous system can quite provoke similar displays, provoke an exacerbation earlier diseases not disturbing you.

Svetlana
12.06.2004, 13:54
Hello, Mahmud Magadovich. Unfortunately at me it is impossible to send the letter to this address... The inadmissible address
The address does not exist or is blocked. The letter has not been sent. Correct a mistake or an error and send the letter once again.