PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! prokomentirujte, please, zaljuchenie US of my husband: diffuz...

Irina
09.06.2004, 21:16
Good afternoon!
prokomentirujte, please, zaljuchenie US of my husband: a diffusive or diffuse hepatomegalia, a fatty dystrophia of a liver 2 3 items, hr. An acalculous cholecystitis, hr. A pancreatitis.
What is necessary treatment, how much or as far as it is dangerous, features of a delivery with podobrym the diagnosis.
In advance I thank for the answer.

Rasulov M.I.
11.06.2004, 03:40
HEPATOSES - illnesses or diseases of the liver, its or her parenchyma described by dystrophic changes without expressed mezenhimalno-cellular reaction. Distinguish acute and chronic hepatoses, among poslednih-fatty and cholestatic.
The acute hepatosis develops at toxic lesions of a liver - serious poisonings with phosphorus, an arsenic, greater or big doses of alcohol, some medicines (Tetracyclinums, an extract paporotnika, etc.), inedible mushrooms - morels, acyanotic pogankoj, etc.
Prophylaxis of chronic hepatoses consists in elimination of the reasons causing these diseases (struggle against an alcoholism, the careful medical control over application of patients and action of the various medicinal preparations possessing collateral hepatotropic effect), maintenance of the balanced balanced diet, well-timed treatment of diseases of an alimentary system, revealing and treatment of diseases which can become complicated a fatty hepatosis (a diabetes mellitis, a thyrotoxicosis). Sick of a chronic hepatosis should be on a dispensary observation with periodic (1 2 times a year and more) courses of treatment and prophylaxes of an exacerbation.