PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me of 16 years.. It is more than a floor of year back I have got on a a diet.....

Karina
30.05.2004, 21:56
Zdrastvujte! To me of 16 years.. It is more than a floor of year back I have got on a a diet... After that I have dumped or reset essentially mnogo-20 kg for short term literally for 4 months. .ranshe I weighed 60 now 42. Now I understand, how it or this have done much harm to myself.. After a diet I koordinalno have changed the attitude or relation to meal... And I am going to also carefully to watch or keep up the ration all life. .ja now I understand as important that all substances sufficed an organism, vitamins... At me have appeared problemy-hair began to drop out (now I every day eat fiber (a fish or meat, and cottage cheese, every day I eat nuts..), I try every day even the spoon of vegetable oil) and have stopped monthly... After meal hums in a stomach or belly... About what it speaks? Still I am engaged in shaping and step aerobics of 5 times in a week to increase muscular mass.. Prompt please, in what quantities or amounts, in what parities or ratio I need to use, that all sufficed my organism to solve my problems? Thankful in advance..

The anonym
01.06.2004, 13:00
Karina! And what is this the diet such, what for four months to dump or reset 20. And in general to you would not prevent to visit or attend the endocrinologist and the gynecologist!

Karina
05.06.2004, 04:44
Such diet which to you better and to not know... Because on her you hardly would stay.. I now understand, that very much to myself have done much harm, and I wish to pick up a ration suitable for, therefore here and have written, that to me advice or council of a distance IN OCCASION OF the DELIVERY... .a and the gynecologist I already visited or attended the endocrinologist..

vika
05.06.2004, 11:52
I can prompt on bases of an eutrophy. Want on e-to a mail vergizova_vika@mail. ru or look or see ours with Dashej correspondence here at a forum.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 12:16
step aerobics helps or assists to grow thin ini in which case you with her mass will not type or collect. Have made laugh the word of honour:) aerobic exercises burn Adeps

Karina
06.06.2004, 19:16
And shaping? I know, if there is after training that on the contrary weight will be typed or collected due to muscles, that I and do or make..

Milady
10.06.2004, 17:32
Karina! At us with you the same problem, I too cannot pick up in any way a suitable ration after a diet which, most likely was similar to yours... A pancake... Here who something would advise... To me of 15 years, I sat on such diet about one month and have lost 15 kg. To type or collect I do not want gram, but it is more sit on her I can not... Really there is no way to support or maintain weight and at the same time to not exhaust itself hunger-strikes? If chto-a string you learn or you find out, you to me will not throw on e-meil advice or council? milady666@mail. ru. Here.