PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me some years a chronic gastritis with raised or increased to...

OlegP
10.06.2004, 01:24
Hello!
At me some years a chronic gastritis with a hyperoxemia.
About 3 years ago at an endoscopy have been found out
helikobakter and small erosions on walls of a stomach.
Has passed or Has taken place week course of treatment: Omez + Trichopolum + amoksatsilin.
After that I pass or I take place yearly an endoscopy.
The doctor speaks that erosions already are not present. But the hyperoxemia and bulbit (?) "is visible".
Pains at me are not present. But the heartburn excruciates constantly.
From one products it is less. From others at once and instantly. For example from vegetables, fruit, juices.
Now spring. I feel that has collected weariness.
But I can not neither the apple nor an orange is.
Therefore how at once to have after that or at once or for the night to drink Gelusil-the Varnish. At me it already as a desktop medicine.
As erosions do not find out that during an exacerbation (type vesna-) doctors recommend or Omez to have a drink autumn of days 10 or De-Nol.
And I live. During exacerbation De-Nol or Omez.
In the periods between it or this for the night often Gelusil-the Varnish.
Both a diet. Vegetables and fruit I eat seldom.
Erosions are not present. The heartburn excruciates only.

Tell or Say please it is possible to accept in my case any measures medical in addition?
It would be desirable in fact and apples and oranges and without a heartburn.

P. S. It is possible and whether has sense at a gastritis
With a hyperoxemia, with a heartburn poprinimat Motillium.
Whether there is from it or him an advantage or a benefit?

Loburets A.A.
10.06.2004, 09:35
From motiliuma advantage or benefit any not budet-it prokinetik. It is possible to have a drink as a maintenance therapy antisecretory preparations (ranitidin or famotidine, gastrotsepin) or blockers of the proton pump (pariet (rabeprazol) in half to dose during long time.
bulbit - erosion of bulb DPK.
Try or Taste pariet 20 in the morning once a day within 4 weeks. If will help or assist - continue to accept half of dose - 10 in day in the morning within 4 6 months, and even about one year.
There will be questions - write on a mail.