PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has got a morning diarrhea. At times it is difficult to reach to job! Both the laughter and a sin is direct....

Konstantin
18.05.2004, 11:23
Has got a morning diarrhea. At times it is difficult to reach to job! Both the laughter and a sin is direct. It can that that nervous therefore as in usual days (days off) such does not happen.

Olga
19.05.2004, 05:43
Try to eat after seven evenings. And to get enough sleep.

Background Edward
21.05.2004, 16:21
Yes, the nervous genesis is not unimportant. I hope do not abuse alcohol? Were not treated persistently by antibiotics? Do not sin fat and acute? It is necessary to talk to you in detail.

Sergey
23.05.2004, 12:08
By the same I am excruciated! Who will help or assist advice or council. Why there can be it?

Konstantin
25.05.2004, 19:48
/ on the report Background Edvarda/
Alcohol I use in the minimal doses - basically beer, wine. Vodka last time of saws where that one year ago probably, and even is more. Antibiotics... .byli koe-what, stomotolog wrote out, but I do not think that from them as such status was already observed. Ostrenkoe I like. But I can not tell or say that I eat it or him every day in abnormal kol-ah. Passed or took place as that a computer. Inspection - problems with an intestine under the chart. Which - it is not clear.

For Olga:
How not is after 7?:) I only at the best home come in 8 9! There Is that it would be desirable.
And you will not sleep normally - an owl I. Earlier 12 I can not lay down, before an hour I do not fall asleep or I fall asleep... And at us in the country, a pancake, all for larks:) So and to rise it is necessary in 7.30.

Olga
29.05.2004, 17:14
At me a similar problem, but in my case clearly from what - an excess cholic and a dysbacteriosis, nothing is treated. The doctor advised not is after 7 or even to walk after meal. And it is exact, as for the night we sing or we shall eat - everything, since morning it is bad. And from nerves try or taste novo-Passitum.

Sergey
31.05.2004, 08:39
Here and at me too the bad cholic bubble - is strongly increased, holpja. But I did not know, that SRK and the dysbacteriosis can be connected with it or this. Olga! Prompt how to be treated it is necessary, as to you the diagnosis have put, what signs. Can and at me as?

Magadov M.M.
02.06.2004, 12:50
Olga, Sergey, day kind!
My colleagues, t. e., doctors very much often are protected by a similar excuse " is treated by nothing ". If a problem the root, that is - the reason it or she is necessary for solving is certain, found. I do not wish to write to emptiness, there is a desire to get rid of these problems, - write.

Sergey
03.06.2004, 02:31
Dear g-n Magadov. Certainly there is a big desire to recover. Where it is possible to write what to write - what results of analyses and pr?

Olga
03.06.2004, 07:56
Dear doctor Magadov!
I tried or tasted treatment by means of tjubjazhej and soljanki holmovoj. Very much hoped for a positive effect, but it or this has not occured or happened. After any treatment a status identical. Helps or assists kreon a little, but all time you will not swallow of enzymes.
And intubation I can not do or make iz-for asthmas.

Anja
06.06.2004, 13:44
Look or See, that I have found:)-
http: // www. univision. ru/dis. php
Someone can will risk isprobyvat?:) And then will share impression....

Ira
08.06.2004, 04:37
And I consider or count..... What is it all a bionomics and our abnormal, stressful atmosphere every day.
Here also it is expressed, in "morning diarrheas". Itself not time noticed - as where that in road, let even on a summer residence in target - excitements, desires in a toilet at once begin, and it can be and not in the morning.
Drank coal on three tablets on an empty stomach week - the status, and then - on new a little improved... Already and any yoghurts isprobyvala, obogoshchennyj everything, rice and other... Really, probably in the chronicle has passed. Recently have advised fitoterapevta which individually selects grasses for treatment... Can I shall address to it or him;them

Magadov M.M.
10.06.2004, 09:25
Sergey, Olga, hello!
Mine E. mail: mmm@hive2. sbin. org
Olga, never it is impossible for itself to frame desperate situations, one has not helped or assisted, on it or this light does not come to an end. I with this problem work since 1988 and results I receive more than encouraging.
Let's try or taste still times. Especially, it is necessary for YOU more.