PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Advise what to undertake. Has given birth two children. Up to the first ro...

olga
08.06.2004, 16:42
Hello! Advise what to undertake. Has given birth two children. Up to the first sorts or labors the chair was not so frequent, and appetite very big, but did not recover, at 180 the weight was 63 kg. Has then given birth and during feeding has recovered on 30 kg, the husband the big gourmet, I prepare is tasty or delicious and to refuse very difficultly, but now a lot of time leaves on children, therefore on normal nutrition of time does not suffice if only children to feed, and itself I am interrupted by tea yes sandwiches, like it conducts to constipations, however a chair dva-three times a day. That normal, liquid. Sometimes happens terrible rez in a stomach or belly, dlizhe from top to bottom. I do not know, can it is necessary to check up a rectum, but where also what techniques on inspection are. Help or assist, please.

Imho
09.06.2004, 02:30
Olja, it seems to me at you the inflammation of a colon or a colitis is observed. Unfortunately this all from yours perekusov, on myself I know, because tested a provisional dyscomfort. I recommend to eat necessarily a dinner, even the first. Liquid supchik at first will be very opportunely for your stomach, and in general it is necessary to treat an intestine certainly. And from what party or side of a pain? Cut out already an appendix? And certainly is better to address to vrachu-to the expert. If you in Moscow I can advise hospital 31. Tell or say what weight at you, body height and age? ImkHo@yandex. ru