PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that to me propochat the future of photomodel. I and itself with pleasure...

Olga
03.06.2004, 00:38
The matter is that to me propochat the future of photomodel. I and itself with pleasure would be engaged in it or this. But I consider or count, that I have an excess weight. Tried to grow thin, even fasted week. Has tried huge quantity or amount of diets. Very much often used different east techniques pohudanija, but it is ineffectual. Perhaps, I slishkoj hurry event? Has now returned from Sochi. Lived there exactly 2 weeks. And for this time ate only juices. Having arrived home, it was weighed and has seen, that has grown stout on 3 kg. I think, what is it abnormally. At the same time to me of only 14 years (almost 15). Friends speak, what is it iz-for age (the impossibility quickly to grow thin). By the way, was engaged always in fitness, but all, as they say, without results. I in a bewilderment. Help or assist, please!!!

dunkelfalke
04.06.2004, 09:17
And that here abnormal? In juices one Saccharum. In litre of orange juice as much calories how much at a good piece of the chicken (white meat) with salad. But a hen with salad are not postponed. And in general, it is not necessary to complex on the bill of weight and to go in for sports. I like to advise things of type dzhiu dzhitsu:-)

Olga
05.06.2004, 04:58
I go in for sports. Already unreal muscles has pumped up for 2 years.

dunkelfalke
06.06.2004, 10:50
So all depends on sports. With one sports the sizes a muscle are pumped up, with another force increases or is enlarged. Greater or big sizes the muscle and strong muscles is not necessarily the same

child
08.06.2004, 00:46
I in fact do not eat any additives => strong!