PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have transferred or carried about. A pancreatitis (kept all over again to a diet (a table 1 and...

Natali
05.06.2004, 13:46
Hello! I have transferred or carried about. A pancreatitis (kept all over again to a diet (a table 1 and after a table 5). Has passed or has taken place month. And now at me hair drop out on a head. What does not suffice my organism? And more. I so up to the extremity or end also do not know what vse-taki products to me it is possible to eat? I shall be very grateful for the help.

Natali
07.06.2004, 00:58
Hello! I have transferred or carried about. A pancreatitis (kept all over again to a diet (a table 1 and after a table 5). Has passed or has taken place month. And now at me hair drop out on a head. What does not suffice my organism? And more. I so up to the extremity or end also do not know what vse-taki products to me it is possible to eat? I shall be very grateful for the help.

Lyudmila
07.06.2004, 10:36
It is difficult to respond in absentia - for this purpose it is necessary to analyze your status and character of a delivery. Development of an iron deficiency status is possible or probable. The pancreatitis noticeably breaks balance of a magnesium, phosphorus, Zincum, vitamins, that too could affect or have an effect a status of hair. Many of the specified trace substances and vitamins are in 1 for diets 1 and 5 products or decay at keeping demands of culinary processing. The further dietary references depend on your status: has developed or not a chronic pancreatitis, from presence of accompanying diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, Diabetum and so forth, from that, secretory function of a pancreas is how much broken or disturbed. The general or common are restrictions already known to you on consumption of Adepses, the refined carbohydrates, the products causing a meteorism, provoking "voracious appetite". Alcohol, plentiful meal is absolutely forbidden. It is impossible to drink the cold or aerated drinks. It is necessary to pay attention to sufficient entering in an organism of liposoluble vitamins B a kind of additives, t. To. At an interdiction on fat products their disadvantage can be observed. I think, it is necessary to discuss with the attending physician, what vitaminno-mineral complexes you can accept to compensate deficiency.