PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 23 years, but I since the childhood accepted many antibiotics. Two...

JUra
06.06.2004, 08:45
Hello. To me 23 years, but I since the childhood accepted many antibiotics. Two years ago in me have found out a dysbacteriosis. Bifidobakterii in general were absent, and very small quantity or amount laktobakterii. I have accepted course of treatment by a preparation bififormom. In the spring I have again started to disturb an intestine, I have bought or purchased to myself the Canadian preparation yoghurt. And did or made prophylaxis in the summer. But now me again disturbs, a symptomatology: constant muttering of a stomach or belly, occurrence pegmentnyh maculae in the field of a liver, on a stomach or belly and from a back. Tongue in the morning is strongly imposed. An allergy shown in a swelling of tongue, augmentation of papillas in tongue. A rash of a red eruption in district of breeches. Prompt, as to me to be treated, what preparations to accept, I all a life adhere to a diet, but can to me it is impossible to eat something certain at such disease. Why I address to you, simply, doctors with which I consulted, speak, that a dysbacteriosis not terrible disease and now almost at all. Others respond, that they in itself not experts, the third at purpose or appointment of preparations use the directory, t. e. Did not collide or face with treatment of such disease.

Magadov M.M.
07.06.2004, 08:25
Good afternoon, JUra! You have broken or disturbed flora of an intestine. Your problem or task - to restore it or her and to return working capacity of an intestine. It is job long and demanding patience so, it is necessary to be reserved by long-suffering. And to begin what to look in specialized departments of drugstores, in " the Bench of a life ", " the Green drugstore " for following products: - natural sorbents - "Fervital", "biosorb", " Rekitsen-RD "; any of them is necessary for you, it is more preferable " Rekitsen-RD "; - flora of an intestine - by the experience I recommend "Vitaflor", "Osejanie", " Santa-Russia "; it is a lot of them, but in the ratio " COST - EFFICIENCY " the products listed by me is more preferable; it is necessary for you to take any of them, and further to alternate or interleave. We shall stop on it or this. As we shall get them, will communicate with me on a page. I shall paint reception and we shall begin. Be reserved by patience on 5 - 6 months (minimum).