PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks huge to doctor Magadovu for the exact diagnosis put zaachno on...

Galina
01.06.2004, 20:03
Thanks huge to doctor Magadovu for the exact diagnosis put zaachno under the description of my status (on January, 19th). Has made US. Here results.
Liver - in norm or rate.
Cholic - the polyp of 3 mm on a forward wall is found out.
Pancreatic - ehostruktura non-uniform, ehogennost - strengthened, the pancreatic duct - is not visible.
The diagnosis - hr. A cholecystitis and hr. pankreotit are moderately expressed.
It is attributed: a diet, no-shpa, ranitidin, mezim. In occasion of a polyp - ursosan (4 months). Dear doctor Magadov, can you something will advise? Whether the polyp can resolve at keeping an eutrophy? Once again thanks.

Magadov M.M.
05.06.2004, 11:23
Galina, hello!
And to you thanks!
I shall describe to you medicines which are necessary for getting:
1. Fervital, biosorb, Rekitsen RD - all these substances are vegetative sorbents. It is necessary for you to get any of them. (One).
2. The microflora of an intestine - is more preferable Santa-Russia , she is already enough popular and effective, "Vitaflor", "Osejanie".
3. A grass Soljanka holmovaja , Tea Soljanka holmovaja , Tea Soljanka holmovaja with runaways of a bilberry , a Series Keys of a life Protection of a liver. It is necessary for you to get any of the listed products (one).
4. Baksin.
Communicate with me as we shall get them.
The registered preparations do not accept.