PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please as it is possible "to clean" a liver in house conditions. I ch...

Anne
01.06.2004, 13:16
Prompt please as it is possible "to clean" a liver in house conditions. I something heard what to drink a glass of butter or oil on toshchak instead of you could prompt in detail as it is done or made correctly?

Irina About.
02.06.2004, 21:19
Buy or Purchase better Malakhov's book on purification or ablution of an organism. Actually not all so is simple, to not drink some butter or oil on an empty stomach, and all over again to prepare an organism (some days), by a special technique, to clear an intestine, nothing not is on the eve and in day of cleaning, and then at some o'clock a heater on area of a liver, to accept at 19 o'clock on an empty stomach an olive oil (necessarily podogretoe up to a body temperature), to wash down too podogretym juice of a lemon, to lay down on the right side, and to wait..
It is very short, actually there there is a mass of nuances, now it is a lot of books on this subject, esteem.

Anne M.M.
03.06.2004, 23:13
Anna, good afternoon!
If you wish to begin systematic, sistematiches-
I hammer attack to a liver, to a pancreas and in general to begin terror of own organism, koto-
ryj asks the help, instead of a shock therapy, a flag to you in arms or hand. And to kind adviser Irina I want obra-
titsja with the small request to not advise to that what on itself has not tested.
I for eight practices with superfluous years, instead of voice exercises, have met huge quantity or amount such as you, Anna, ready to execute above itself everything, that the kind adviser will tell or say...., and then damning all and all. Do not increase or enlarge this list.
Mine E-mail: mmm@hive2. sbin. org, dump or reset to me your inspections if they are not present pass or take place US of a liver, cholic bubble, biochemistry of a blood.