PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! About one month me excruciates oshchushenija "komka" in the field of gr...

Lina
31.05.2004, 07:12
Hello the doctor! About one month me excruciates oshchushenija "komka" in the field of a thorax, these or it oshchushenija sometimes disappear, and then again there is a feeling of an easy or a light;a mild nausea, the temperature sometimes raises or increases. Also there is an eructation. A chair izmenchiv. Was on reception at the doctor, but he has told or said nothing, even that assumes, has only written a direction on analyses (bloods, on disbakteroioz, US of an abdominal cavity). And for this inspection has asked 6. 450. I the student and at me a difficult financial position. Advise something, and what at me for illness or disease? Yours faithfully, Lina.

Rasulov M.I.
01.06.2004, 20:56
First of all at your age oshchushenie "komka" in the field of a thorax happens it is connected with overwork. The inflammation (30 % of patients an esophagitis have a dysphagia) mucous an esophagus is established or installed at a roentgenoscopy and is more authentic at fibroezofagoskopii.
Strictures, disturbance of a peristalsis also presence of a hernia of an esophageal aperture of a diaphragm can cause yours nedomagatelstva and first of all having excluded them sledueet to start treatment. Analyses of a blood, on disbakteroioz, US of an abdominal cavity will not answer this question. Ph. 248 5055.