PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!To me 24 years. Was on reception at the doctor of the proctologist (in sanatorium...

Tatyana
20.05.2004, 05:09
Hello!
To me 24 years. Was on reception at the doctor of the proctologist (in sanatorium, not in Moscow), have diagnosed: a dysbacteriosis. On arrival to Moscow has handed over the analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis. Comment, pozhajlusta, results:
Bifidobakterii 7 (norm or rate 9 10)
Laktobakterii 7 (norm or rate 6 7)
Clostridiums 0 (norm or rate <5)
E. coil typical 6 (norm or rate 7 8)
E. coil laktozonegativnye 0 (norm or rate <5)
E. coil hemolitic 0 (norm or rate 0)
Others UP enterobakterii 9 (norm or rate <4)
Proteus sp. 0 (norm or rate <4)
Providencia sp. 0 (norm or rate <4)
Morganella sp. 0 (norm or rate <4)
Citrobacter sp. 0 (norm or rate = <4)
Klebsiella sp 0 (norm or rate <4)
Enterobabacter sp 9 (norm or rate <4)
Hafnia sp 0 (norm or rate <4)
Serratia sp 0 (norm or rate <4)
Not fermentative bacteria 0 (norm or rate <4)
Pathogenic bacteria 0 (norm or rate 0)
Golden staphilococcus 0 (norm or rate 0)
Other staphilococcuses 0 (norm or rate = <4)
Enterococci 8 (norm or rate 5 8)
Mushrooms of sort Candida 4 (norm or rate <3)
Other fungic or fungal flora 0 (norm or rate 0)

Definition of sensitivity to medical agents:
Enteric rods 10 9 KOE/gram
Enterobacter sp.

AMOXICILLIN-CLAVULANATE (R)
AMPICILLIN (R)
CEFAZOLIN (R)
CEFUROXIME (S)
CEFOTAXIME (S)
GENTAMICIN (S)
CIPROFLOXACIN (S).
S - sensitive;
R - steady.

Dock
23.05.2004, 07:31
The diagnosis, as well as diseases " disb.. " Does not exist. It is the BACKGROUND. It or him to treat all the same what to treat a shadow. On what you complain?

Tatyana
23.05.2004, 19:59
I complain on what? Alternating of diarrheas with constipations. An inflation, a meteorism. Nagging pains in a stomach or belly. Pereodicheski the right side hurts. Gynecologists speak, what is it not by their part. Was at the surgeon on a question of a possible or probable appendicitis - have not confirmed. The proctologist at survey has told or said to me, that it is a lot of slime. Has appointed or nominated a diet, probiohabit spasms and has told or said, that I have handed over this analysis when I shall arrive home. Here I also have handed over.

Dock
24.05.2004, 18:39
Certainly the colonoscopy in this case is required. Ranshche it named "colitis", now SRK. Try or taste 3 dnjatinidazol, 10 days intetriks 1 month Sulfasalazinum (under the instruction). Accept consistently.

Magadov M.M.
27.05.2004, 12:25
Tatyana, hello!
At you a typical picture of disturbance of function zhelchevydelitlnoj systems. That is atonichnyj a cholic bubble (lazy), as a result - progress of developments of stagnation in a cholic bubble, augmentation of volume of the last, initsiatsija pains in right hypochondrium.
And why a dysbacteriosis not disease? Because the dysbacteriosis is not treated, it as the Dock - a shadow was figuratively expressed. It is necessary to restore working capacity of a cholic bubble, to provide entering vesical bile in a duodenum on alimentary masses, and, further - with alimentary masses - in an intestine where the rests of vesical bile will guide "order" between "representatives" of a useful and pathogenic microflora. It will be necessary for you to help or assist simply to bile those probiohabit spasms.

Tatyana
29.05.2004, 05:00
I did or made this colonoscopy, in sanatorium. It would not be desirable Any more.)) And to restore job of a cholic bubble is where? To what doctor in sense? And, probably, it is necessary for US?

Magadov M.M.
01.06.2004, 13:42
Tatyana, it not "where" and not " to what doctor in sense ".
US certainly it is necessary, but the main thing - your desire to be treated. I shall not work in emptiness, to send references which will be crumpled as superfluous and thrown safely out in dust. If you wish to deal with the problems write about it or this to particularly me.