PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP or ASSIST URGENTLY!!!! My mum yesterday had a next attack hroniche at night...

Vlad
29.05.2004, 05:29
HELP or ASSIST URGENTLY!!!! My mum yesterday had a next attack of a chronic pancreatitis (with 1990, ZHKB, it is removed cholic) at night, but is stronger, than usually: after a cottage cheese baked pudding with dried apricots the abdominal distention and a diarrhea, all the night long each 30 minutes have begun tore, by the morning the headache and temperature 37, 3 was added. Diarrhea and a vomiting have stopped. Mum fasted next day (temperature kept), has tried or tasted galetnoe cookies in the evening, but has there and then begun burlenie, a nausea, t. e. Could not eat. Have called a doctor, she has defined or determined a flu (!?) . Mum approved or confirmed, that a symptomatology usual to an attack of a pancreatitis. On what the doctor has appointed or nominated tsifran and eneterosgel, no-shpu and Allocholum, and also enzymes. Before in such strong attacks enzymes did not appoint or nominate, enterosgel too. Their mum to accept there was no, and I, having returned from a trip just now, have decided to ask you advice or council. What to do or make, how to get out of a situation? Temperatures now are not present. For two days the person has eaten 4 ship's biscuits...

The anonym
29.05.2004, 08:25
To cause it is necessary fast and to hospitalize in gastroent. A hospital

Yana
30.05.2004, 03:48
Such attacks not vpervoj, mum managed observation at the gastroenterologist how to behave in similar cases, knows. However advice or councils of the doctor about enzymes have confused it or her: earlier in case of attacks them forbade. She will not go to a hospital: at it or her gross infringements of a dream, she can sleep only at home. How it is possible to undergo treatment at home?

Vlad
30.05.2004, 05:35
Yana March, 11th 2003 14 : 33 : 28 concerns to my question

natasha
31.05.2004, 19:27
Excruciates gravity in right to a side after gepatita-And with a ulcer 12 tiperstnoj intestines. The US shows a pancreatitis chronic. How correctly to hold a diet and how long.