PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me have found a dysbacteriosis as quickly it is possible to cure it or him and what medicines...

Sveta
29.05.2004, 11:03
At me have found a dysbacteriosis as quickly it or he can be cured and what medicines are most effective in its or his treatment. In advance thanks.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 13:59
If the dysbacteriosis treatment is appointed or nominated also is diagnosed? Usually the intestine is restored independently, even after application of greater or big doses of antibiotics. profilakticheski can spend on drink on one month bifidumbakterin (vials or flasks) and laktobakterin, then couple of weeks baktisuptil. This all is not so dear or expensive. If other preparations, most likely, the diagnosis commercial are appointed or nominated.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 02:01
Enzymes... The same mezim. Voobshche-that it always a secondary problem (consequence or investigation any another)

Alexander
31.05.2004, 10:31
IN OCCASION OF komercheskogo the diagnosis - I treated a dysbacteriosis to the child in current of 1 year in an out-patient department where the insurance is paid once a year, irrespective of the diagnosis and the sum standard for everything, further - except for depression of normal flora (bifido and laktobakterii) can be occurrence of flora pathogenic then special preparations will be necessary, find the qualified gastroenterologist. In Moscow address in in-t it or him Gabrichevskogo, the prices accessible.