PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether there is a honey. Preparations which could replace kolibakteri...

Paul, 24 years
29.05.2004, 23:51
Hello. Whether there is a honey. Preparations which could replace kolibakterin? One more question. Why, iz-for what the quantity or amount of an intestinal rod sootvetsvenno in zheludochno-an intestinal tract decreases, and how it is possible to increase or enlarge normally this quantity or amount (clearly, besides kolibakterina), I have in view of, perhaps, not only medicines? The matter is that at me this entero in times has less than rod, than there should be on norm or rate, kolibakterinom oppilsja, to sense practically a zero; besides, despite of the answer in conference " allergolog-the immunologist ", at me this preparation, - to mine causes an allergy (something like red pjaten-spots periodically acts on the face). More shortly, it was tortured absolutely with the stomach or belly, an intestine, kolibakterinom, maculae... HELP or ASSIST! Explain my situation. In advance I thank.

Rasulov M.I.
31.05.2004, 09:43
Skolko-how much - you of time would not accept preparations if in your intestine there are no conditions for their normal duplication, it is necessary to find out urgently the reason of it or this, instead of before allergic reactions to accept all that to you have appointed or nominated.